Flatirons Gymnastics Center Memberships are offered in sessions and require a full-session commitment.
Active Membership Benefits
- Enrollment Benefits
- Priority enrollment for all Preschool, Ninja, Gym Adventures, Gym Stars, and Tumbling classes.
- Discounted additional/sibling classes
- 2 make-ups class per enrolled session
- Private lesson availability
- $10 off Birthday Parties hosted at Flatirons Gymnastics Center or Xtreme Altitude Gymnastics
- Discounted camp tuition
Annual Membership Fee
- All families are billed an annual membership fee. The fee is $48/child or $84/family. This fee does not include class tuition.
- Tuition is billed annually in your “anniversary” month.
Different Membership options:
Pay in Full Membership
- Members who purchase this membership must make full session payment prior to the first day of class.
- Enrollments will be automatically dropped at the end of each session, unless you re-enroll and make another tuition payment by the registration deadline.
Rollover Membership *Requires a credit card on file
- Members who choose this option divide Full-session membership into equal installments. Each installment pays for 4 weeks of enrollment (does not always coincide with the beginning/end of a month).
- Membership is considered ongoing. This means you don’t have to re-enroll each session. Members will stay enrolled from session-to-session unless you submit a change or written drop notice 7 days prior to the end of a session.
- Billing occurs on the first business day of each month.
Open registration for each session begins approximately 1 week prior to the start of each session. Athletes can enroll anytime, even after a session has already begun! If you join a session after it has started, tuition will be prorated.
- Fall A 2018: August 6 – September 29
- Fall B 208: October 1 – November 24
- **Fall Session is 2 blocks of 8-weeks. You can enroll in Fall A or Fall B only, or in both
- Winter 2018-2019: November 26, 2018 – March 2, 2019
- Spring 2019: March 4 – May 25
- Summer 2019: May 27 – August 3
- Fall A 2019: August 5 – September 28
- Fall B 2019: September 30 – November 23
- Winter 2019: Begins November 25
- View Gym Closure dates below
How to Register
Our Parent Portal will show all our active and available classes. Select your class, your enrollment status (Active, Trial, Makeup, Waitlist), and the date you wish to begin the class.
You can also call or email our Front Desk to register or with questions!
- Active – Your student is actively enrolled in this class, and tuition will be billed.
- Trial – A no-obligation trial allows your child to participate in a class before committing to a session enrollment. A trial class is a one-day enrollment and secures the student’s spot in the class you choose through the end of the trial day. If you wish to enroll, just stop by the front desk afterward! (The trial is counted as your first day of class, and tuition will be billed at time of sign-up.) If not, there is no cost or obligation for the trial class.
- Makeup – If your athlete misses one of their regular classes, you can schedule a makeup class! Makeups are not guaranteed, as they are based on class availability. Please limit makeup classes to 2 per session, and complete your makeup class prior to the end of that session. We do not offer makeups for team level athletes.
- Waitlist – If a class is full, or you wish to enroll in a future session, you may request to be on the waitlist. Flatirons Staff will contact you as soon as space becomes available!
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- We do not offer refunds for services that are not used.
- Members are responsible for paying dues each month regardless of whether classes are attended.
- All account changes, from cancellations to updating credit card drafting info, need to be made at least 7 days before the first of the month.
- Membership cancellations are allowed only at the conclusion of a session and require written notice via the Parent Portal; email; or fill out a Drop Form at the front desk.
- In the case of injuries members can be issued a credit with written notice from a doctor. Extreme injury will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Safety in the Gym
Parents are not permitted on the floor at any time. If you need to speak with your child or a coach, please ask a front desk associate for assistance. In the rare event that your child is injured during class, please allow us to escort you onto the floor. Siblings of enrolled students must remain with their parents at all times. Please do not allow children to climb/play on bleachers, fences, or gates. No child is permitted to play unsupervised in the front desk/lobby/viewing areas or outside the gym.
Parking, Drop Off & Pick Up
We understand that you may have several after-school activities for more than one child and that Flatirons is just one stop on your list. But, please keep parking-lot safety in mind when dropping off and picking up your student.
- If you need to accompany your child into the building, please use one of our many parking spaces.
- Please drop your children off and pick up within 5 minutes of their class time.
- Please tell your children to wait inside the building until you arrive.
- Holiday Closures
*Included in Membership dues, thus eligible for a scheduled make-up
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (week of)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving
- Gym Breaks Closures
*NOT included in any weeks that make up our sessions, thus are not subject to make-ups
Winter Break – Closed for two weeks in December/January
Holidays Flatirons Gymnastics is OPEN
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Spring Break
- Veterans Day
- Most other school-days-off
- Inclement Weather: We will indicate the closure on our website as well as on our social media sites (Facebook), and we will also email families whose classes are affected. Please check these places first before calling the front desk. Make-ups for these closures can be scheduled at your convenience through the front desk. No tuition credits will be given for closures due to weather. We DO NOT post closure updates on our voicemail message.
Do you offer birthday parties?
Yes. Visit our Birthday Parties page for more info, and to book online!
Do you offer camps?
We offer camps during summer break and winter break. Visit our Camps page for upcoming camp information and to register online!
Will my child have the same instructor for the duration of his/her class?
We understand how important it is for children to develop a trusting relationship with their instructor. Therefore, we make every effort to maintain consistency in our coaching staff. However, illness or travel occasionally requires us to make a substitution and in these cases, we will select a substitute of equal caliber to take the class.
I would like to discontinue classes that I’ve already paid for. What is your refund policy?
- We do not offer refunds for services that are not used.
- Paid in Full Memberships are paying for classes through a specific session date. It is your responsibility to attend classes.
- Monthly Memberships are responsible for paying dues each month regardless of whether classes are attended.
My child is not enrolled in your program. Can I schedule a private lesson with one of your instructors?
Any person with a valid Flatirons Membership can participate in private lessons. To schedule a private lesson for this purpose, you will need to pay the $48 membership fee. In addition, the coach will charge their own fee for the private lesson, which ranges from $35 to $70 per hour. Private lessons cannot be scheduled during our peak hours (Mon.-Fri. 4:00-8:00pm)