July 1-7: Gym Closure
July 10: Winner of the Bring-a-Friend $50 gift card announced!
July 15-18: Star Week – Gym Stars and Tumbling class evaluations.
July 22-25: Move up emails sent out to those kids who demonstrated during Star Week that they are ready to move to the next level
July 22-28: Priority Registration for Current Clients
July 29: Open Registration Begins
June 10-13: Team USA Week– Wear red, white and blue all week and show your support for Team USA!
June 24-27: Bring a Friend Week– Bring your friend(s) to your recreational gymnastics class and both of you get these awesome gifts:
- Current Gymnast: will get 20% off your total purchase in the Pro-Shop (in one transaction)
- The Parent of the current gymnast who brings the most friends will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card. (in the event of a tie, we will do a drawing for the winner)
- Friends who sign up for a class after coming to “Bring a Friend Week” will receive a free Flatirons Membership for a year ($48 value)!
Looking ahead: Flatirons will be closed the week of July 1-5 in obsevance of Independence Day.
- May 6-10: Gym Stars/Tumbling move-up emails sent out. Keep an eye out for your child’s evaluation which will let you know what class to sign up for during priority registration next week!
- May 12-18: Summer Priority Registration* (for current families only). Register early to secure your spot for summer!
- May 19th: Summer Open Registration* begins
- May 27: Closed for Memorial Day
*If you’ll be traveling during the summer or just need more flexibility for your summer plans, consider our Summer Flex-Pay Option! Click Here for more information on our special summer pricing options.
- April 1-4: Crazy Hair Week- for all Recreational classes and Dragonfly Team!
- April 15-18: Bring a Friend Week- click here for a waiver for all Recreational Classes! Click for your friend to participate in class with you this week.
- April 26: Gym Stars Show – click here for more information
- April 27-28: Flatirons Home Meet! – all are welcome to come watch our Bronze and Silver teams compete at our annual Spring Flip gymnastics meet! *Spectator entry fee at the front door (cash only).
- April 29-May 2: Star Week for Gym Stars Classes! Click here for more information.
- March 4th: Spring Quarter Begins (March 4 – May 25)
- March 10th: Daylight Savings Time Begins. Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead one hour tonight!
**February 4: Important! We are updating our policies and billing system with the Spring Session. All families will need to update their credit card information in our parent portal. When signing into your account, the system will also prompt you to re-sign the policies, as they have changed!! ** Click HERE to sign into your account and update your credit card on file between February 4th – February 28th.
- February 4-7: Star Week for Gym Stars Classes. Coaches will be evaluating gymnasts on their progress in class this week. Click here to learn more about Star Week!
- February 14th: Valentine’s Day- Yes, we are open for regular classes!
- February 18: Presidents Day- Yes, we are open for regular classes!
- February 18-24: Priority Registration (for Current Families only). This is your time to secure your child’s spot in class. If you are currently on “autopay”, there is no need to do anything. You will automatically be re-enrolled in the same class unless you let us know you would like to drop before February 25th.
- February 25: Open Registration for new clients begins for Spring gymnastics classes.
- We are currently in the 2019 Winter Session (session dates: Nov. 25, 2018-March 2,2019)
- January 1: Parent Night Out (PNO) is Back! click here for more information and to sign up
- January 21-24: Theme Week- Rock Star Week- come to class looking like a Rock Star!! (crazy hair and outfits)
- January 21-Martin Luther King Jr. Day- We Are Open!